Monday, July 9, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

Today this blogger turned 70.  I celebrated with my Monday night Family Home Evening Group and a few friends.  It was a nice, low-key dinner, and we all had a good time. As I arrive at this age, I am thankful for good health, a warm or cool home depending on the weather, my husband Jack and the improvement in his health, my son Patshal and wife Lisa, my only grandson William, good friends, my family, my church, and our cat Dexter.  The Lord has truly blessed us with the necessities of life. We are not wealthy but we are comfortable with what the Lord has given us. We also have a strong testimony of Jesus Christ. I am also thankful for my lineage in this great Barefoot Family, and I am always impressed with the ways that the members of this clan have their hearts turned to their fathers. May we always revere those who came before us and made our sojourn upon this earth possible.
Jack and Sylvia Sonneborn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barefoot Log Cabin

Barefoot Log Cabin

Old Photo of Barefoot Home

Old Photo of Barefoot Home
James Barefoot Log Cabin